President Gordon B. Hinckley, was the cutest man, and had such a great love for the Lord and every member of this church. His service and accomplishments have been amazing. He is the prophet I will forever remember. He has guided me through the words of the Lord and by example in so many ways in my life. I had the opportunity to see him in year 2006 and 2007 at the 1st Presidency Christmas Devotional, which was just fabulous. The spirit is undenyable and so strong when he is present. He always lite up the room with his gentle smile, his calming voice, and darling personality. How great that must have been for him to finally be with his darling wife again. They were the cutest little love birds I have ever seen. I hope one day I may have that same courtship that those two had for all eterenity. I cannot wait for that day. President Hinckley is the prophet that helped me know for myself that this is the one and only true church on the face of this earth, he helped me believe that I have a great purpose here on this earth, and I could feel the Lord's love for each and every one of us through the words he would speak at every conference or devotional. I love Gordon B. Hinckley so much, and will forever be thankful for him for everything he has done for this church, and for me personally.1910-2008




2 comments:
Amen!! You are so cute, i love what you said about him! He is truly one amazing Prophet!
Everything you said about him I say Ditto! Beautifully Put!
Post a Comment