CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Snow Basin



Me and Garrison met Brian and Pam's family and my family up to Snow Basin for a few days. We played games and just hung out with each other. We had to leave on Monday, but my family attempted to ski but it was way too cold. We had such a great time. It was also Brain and Pam's Birthday, Happy Birthday to you both. Love ya.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Talk about UPDATING....Wow! Way to go.
I am bummed that we missed it this year! It is so fun hanging out with everyone and playing games, and what is the deal with ALL THE SNOW!!!
I love your Christmas Pictures, and you and your Bizzles look darling in your Jammies!
You are so Photogenic. I love the picture of you with your Grandma.

I LOVE your tricot blanket too, looks So Comfy! Oh excuse this long post, i just didn't want to comment on all of them, so here i am!
Love you!