Kelsey's baby, Olivia is doing so much better. She just got of ICU yesterday, They have seen so much progress. She gets more beautiful every time I see her. She can't have visitors for a few weeks, so I am just counting down the days!Kelsey, your little family are in my thoughts and prayers.
She is Beautiful! I love those pictures of her. She is so pretty! I love all the dark hair! That is exactly what I would want my babies to look like but I'm sure that mine will come out totally bald! :) I'm so glad that she's doing better! Yea!
2 comments:
oh she is so darling, her eyes are huge...Reminds me of my Olivia...So cute, congrats on going home soon!
She is Beautiful! I love those pictures of her. She is so pretty! I love all the dark hair! That is exactly what I would want my babies to look like but I'm sure that mine will come out totally bald! :) I'm so glad that she's doing better! Yea!
Post a Comment