CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Miracle





On January 12, 2008 at 2:49 a.m. My best friend, Kelsey Shuey had a gorgeous little baby girl . She weighs 7.1 pounds and is 19 in. long, they named her Olivia Shuey, she has so much black hair it is absolutely darling! I got the chance to see Olivia being born, which is the most precious thing, Alexis and I were just a crying. It was so touching.
That evening they found out she had pneumonia, and she was put in the ICU for about 7 days. We all want her to get better fast and come home.

This whole experience was the most amazing thing to be apart of. She is a beautiful little miracle.

4 comments:

Bean There...Done That said...

Lacey-
She is beautiful!!!! Please give Kelsey a big hug for me when you see her next and tell her that she and baby Olivia are in our thoughts and prayers-I will include this sweet little angel in my weekly fast today. Let's get planning for Hawaii, I'm cold.
Love Ya
Allison

The Armantrout family said...

Lacey-
Give Kelsey my best. I know how hard the NICU can be. I am sure she will do great. If she has any questions tell her to give me a call. Love ya
cami

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

YEA!! That is so so so exciting! I had no idea so was pregnant! Congrats to her! And Olivia is BEAUTIFUL!! We'll be praying for a speedy recovery! Love you!

Shannon said...

Oh she is So darling! And that Hair??!! So cute!
Yes, if she ever needs to talk to anyone about the NICU, have her call Cami or I!

oh and i love her name!