
My family and Brian and Pam's family just arrived home from an amazing time hitting the slopes at Park City. The snow was wonderful, and my mom and I are getting better every time we go, considering 3 years ago we found ourselves taking lessons with the "Never Ever" group. We have come a long way. I look forward to doing this every year because it's something my whole family enjoys that we can all do together.
Getting warmed up in the hot tubs.








3 comments:
LOVE the Coat! Good pick.
Park City is so fun, and a fun time of year to go up and play with your family!
You will need to go with boston and i soon!
Loves...
Lacey, It's Jody your long lost desert dweller cousin. Seeing all of the great ski pictures makes me miss the winter and the snow!! Looks like you guys had a blast!!??
Okay no one told me about this fun trip! I thought it was this coming weekend! You need to let me know about these things because since I've been married my Dad sometimes forgets :) bless his heart he has so much going on. I love Park City! I'm so sad I missed all that fun!!! I would have been there for sure!:( Oh and holy cute picture of you in the swimsuit! You have such amazing olive skin and great legs!
Post a Comment