I have also decided to list a couple of things that I have really fell in love with, and hope you will enjoy also, and hope to share some different things once a week. Hope you enjoy!
1- Bare Minerals makeup, found at Nordstrom or at www.bareminerals.com
2- The new board game, "Last Word" It is intense, fast moving, and gets you really thinking. It is a blast!
3- The book, "Better Than You Think You Are." by Ardeth G. Kapp. Found at Seagull or Deseret Book
4- Living in Utah with the Greatest Snow on Earth. I love skiing!
5- Rumbi BBQ Chicken Salad, it is so light and refreshing from Rumbi Grill. It's Delicious!
6- Being apart of Boston, Hayes and Olivia's life---being loved by them everyday---and having a chance to love them.
7- Pictures!!! I love them. I could look at pictures all day long. Pictures hold so many memories that could otherwise be forgotten. Looking through old time pictures is always so enjoyable!
8- Sundays... just relaxing, hangin out with the family and my bizzles, and getting ready and refreshed for a new week.
9- Aveeno lotion with Menthol, found at Wal-mart and etc. It is so awesome. It makes my skin so soft. It doesn't have a fabulous smell, so I just put it on right before bed.
10- The new board game, "What" it is so much fun, You can come up with some pretty funny and creative stuff.




5 comments:
Those games sound so fun! When you need a break from the snow call us up!
First of all I've got to try the fun board games you posted about! I am a sucker for board games! And the Aveeno lotion sounds amazing!
I am so excited to try those games! Bring them over so we can play and see what we like!
Great List, i too LOVE Bare minerals....Soon you can add Soccer to your list! hehe
Hey Lacey! How are you?? Have you seen my blog? It's www.bjsugarcookie.blogspot.com!
Can't wait to see you!
♥/Brookie taylor☺
I loved your list. I was justing looking for some fun new games to try. I'll have to try Bare Minerals too! Thanks for the fun ideas!
Post a Comment