Here we are Rockin' out to Dakota and Chase's Rock Band. Gigi was singing "Mississippi Queen" it was Halarious!Christmas morning is so much fun. My mom makes us all line up from oldest to youngest on the stairs and come down one at a time to see what Santa brought us. We have been doing this since I can remember. EsDee got an Ipod and Guitar Hero that we have been just a rockin' out to. It is such a blast! McCall got a new mattress and a darling bedspread for her new room. I got my XT Cannon camera that I have wanted forever. Watch out, I am constantly going to be taking pics. My mom also made me a huge silk blanket. Garrison got an Iphone and a down comforter. My mom got a huge picture of "The Last Supper", and my dad got some new shoes, some clothes, and a George Foreman. We all got so spoiled!
The rest of the day we went around to a few houses and chilled the rest of the day. Later that evening I went to a party with Shad and his family. We had a fabulous holiday. It was a very Merry Christmas!







1 comments:
sounds like a blast! that camera is so nice! Cant wait to see your pictures!
Post a Comment