On Friday we headed down south to enjoy some hot weather with Alex's family and Colleen and some of her fam. Little did we know that it was going to snow in St. George. How rare is that. Super Bowl morning we woke up to some major rain, that gradually turned into a slushy rain then partial snow. We had so much fun playing in it. When your with the bizzles anything can be fun!!! We played in the snow, got in Heather's hot tub in the slush, made slush angels, swam, watched some of the Sujper Bowl here and there (basically the last minute), went shopping, watched movies, and just talked and laughed non stop. We had so much fun. It is also always so good to go see Heather, Mike, and little baby Colee.






3 comments:
Okay fun!! I've been wanting to head down to St. George or Vegas since January! It looks like such a blast! You are so darling! I love that shirt in the last picture! so cute!
You girls are crazy~! it was so cold there! I can't believe it snowed!!
Cute pictures of you and Shad too! I love that color on you!
Lace,
it's kelsey! I love checking in on what your up to with your blog. It looks like you guys had so much fun in St. George. wish i could've been there.
p.s. I just made a blog. It's gregandkelsey.blogspot.com. You need to let McCall, Allison, and Breelyn know. can't wait til you get feeling better and you can come over. Love ya!
Post a Comment