I have been asked to be a Preschool Teacher at the Orem Learning Dynamics Preschool in the Fall. I am so EXCITED!!! I have been wanted to get trained in doing this forever, but haven't had the time. I have been training all week long for it, and I am now ready to do my observations, and student teaching. This is going to give me some great experience, and who knows I may just stay at Learning Dynamics instead of teaching Elementary. I will just have to see how it goes.
Learning Dynamics is such an amazing preschool. They are so structured, and teach both social and academic skills to the children. I am so excited to be apart of such an amazing program. I will keep you updated. This is going to be the funnest job, I can't wait! Hayes and Olivia are also going to be starting there in the Fall also, so that will be so fun to be there with them.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
1,2,3 ready set TEACH!
Posted by Lacey Bean at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Lacey-
You are a perfect fit for Learning Dynamics! My SIL works at the one out in Eagle Mountain and loves it, she has been a teacher and is now working in the office. The concept of Learning Dynamics is fabulous and oh so impressive. You are going to be amazing. Please tell me you will still be at Nordi's, Dave will be so disappointed if you leave!
Love Ya
Al
Congrats! I am so excited for you. You will do so awesome. When Olivia's old enough, if we still live in Orem we will have to take her there (that is if you are still teaching there)! It's been so good to see you a little more the past few weeks. You need to keep coming over and maybe we can go check out the cute clothes you're talking about together next week. That would be fun! Love ya!
Congrats! I am so excited for you. You will do so awesome. When Olivia's old enough, if we still live in Orem we will have to take her there (that is if you are still teaching there)! It's been so good to see you a little more the past few weeks. You need to keep coming over and maybe we can go check out the cute clothes you're talking about together next week. That would be fun! Love ya!
Post a Comment