CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

A weekend with Kids & Fun...

This weekend I stayed with Shannon and Cory's darling kids while they went to Mexico for their 12th anniversary. We had such a BLAST! We were going non-stop. We had so much to do is so little time...
We watched movies, played basketball, skateboarded (well I tried, I still need a lot of work, Boston Rocks!)and went to Magelby's breakfast.

This weekend we also...

Went to dinner at Tepanyaki (Friday)

Went Ice Skating at Seven Peaks Skate Arena (Saturday)

Took Bubble Baths

Had a church lesson on the Book of Mormon, since we didn't make it to church on Sunday.

Went to Brunch at Riverside Country Club (Sunday)


Made Sugar Cookies for Valentines
(They turned out so cute) The kids loved it.







And that is basically what our weekend consisted of! We all hadd so much fun. Boston, Hayes and Olivia are the best kids ever. I hope I have kids just as precious and sweet as them one day.
Hope you had fun Cory, Shannon, Geoff, and Jenn.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

SOOOO CUTE and FUN!! Olivia told me today that she NEEDS to go Roller skating (ice skating) hahaha
Looks like a super fun weekend! Thanks so much for taking care of My PRIDE & JOYS!!
LOVES...

McCall said...

Ok the pictures of me are discussing! haha you cant just post any pics you want!!!! I couldnt stop laughing at the pic of boston when he has flour every where i dont know why i thought it was so funny thats totally him though!!!!! p:s dont post any more sicky pics!!!!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

WOW! You guys had such a great weekend! You came up with so many fun things to do!!! I LOVE Tepanyaki!! It's so yummy and the ice-skating and cookies and Riverside and bubble baths! Wow who could ask for better care of their kids!! They are a lukcy bunch! You are so darling with them Lacey! You will make the most AMAZING Mother!!! You look so beautiful and tan in all those pics!!! NICE!

The Armantrout family said...

How Fun!! It looks like you had quite the weekend,and kept busy. I need you to come entertain Mary for a day, I think she is getting a little stir crazy.

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

Well, aren't you just the Super Nanny! It looks like Olivia will be in good hands with Aunt Lacey if you ever want to tend! It looks like you had a fun, but exhausting weekend! I miss you and can't wait til you can come over! Get better already, would ya?

Ludvigson Family said...

It looks like you guys had a party while Cory and Shannon were in Cabo! How fun! I can't believe how busy you were doing all kinds of great activities! I bet the kids just love you. Shannon is lucky to have such good help. Trust me I know how hard it is to find good sitters!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

I'm waiting for an update love! Get on it :)