

Here is the update of basically what is taking place in my life right now... (Just in case any of you were wondering) I am on my 3rd year at UVSC, and will hopefully start my EDEL program in the Fall. I work in the evenings at Nordstrom in the Ling. dpt. (Don't ask me how I got into that one, but if anyone needs a bra fitting, I am your woman.) During the day I am either at school or babysitting for Shannon and Cory. I love staying busy, and that is exactly what I am doing.

I just have to let everyone know that Hayes, Princess Olivia, and Boston are the most amazing kids. I love them so much. I have now been tending Cory and Shannon's kids for 3 years now, and have loved every second of it. They have become like my own kids. I go through withdrawls if I don't see them. They each have the sweetest spirits about them, and I'm so grateful I am able to be apart of their lives. Hayes and Olivia are at the best age right now, they are almost 3, and are saying and doing some of the funniest things. I love to sit and just listen to them talk to me and eachother. (Hayes & Olivia are wearing some glasses I made them out of apple juice holders, they loved them. They didn't want to take them off for their nap.) Boston is Mr. Busy man. He is usually at school when I'm over but when I get to see him, I love watching him rip on Guitar Hero, we play outside, or create some sort of art project. He is such a stud!
Saturday, November 17, 2007
My Life
Posted by Lacey Bean at 8:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Lacey-
Shannon and Cory are very blessed to have an amazing girl like you in their lives! You are so tender and loving with small children and will make an incredible mother to some very special children who are being prepared to come to this earth. You have been taught by the best of the best as you have a remarkable mother and grandmother; they are both such great examples to me. Continue sharing the love you so graciously give.
Luv Ya
Allison
Post a Comment