CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

The BIG Move!




Me and Shantel finally moved out into the Real World
at about the end of August.  We absolutley love it. It is darling, Thanks Jenn Granum!!



We have such a blast! It is a ton of fun to be out on our own, but it sucks having to pay for all the necessities I'm so use to just having my parents buy f
or me. How sad, I guess we need to grow up sometime.

It was fun and random how this whole moving out thing came to be. Shantel has been doing her own thing and I have been doing mine since High school until out of no where I was determined to move out one day and called Shantel up, asked her if she wanted to move out, and she said "I'm In!" We had to re-due the whole place before we moved in, which was quite the process, but it was so worth it. We are so spoiled!
Our Apartment is sweet!

There is just the 3 of us living in this huge apartment, Shantel, Jenn and myself. We all get along great! We don't see Jenn much, she is either at school or work, and the same for us. Jenn is from Seattle and goes to BYU. She is darling! Here is a pic in case anyone wants to know what she looks like. Jenn is the one on the left. (Halloween night, she normally doesn't dress in suspenders)



1 comments:

Bean There...Done That said...

Darling apartment! Looks like pages out of a magazine, you 2 have done a great job.
Mama Bean