CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Go BYU Cougars!


Last Thursday we all went to the BYU vs. TCU game. It was a fabulous game. Cougars won! Yeah!!!
Don't worry because we sat one row down from the very top, but we could still see everything, it really wasn't bad it was just quite the hike to get there.


Funny story...
As Shantel and I would drive down the streets of BYU on game days or just regular days, we wouldn't see one person without a BYU shirt, sweatshirt, hat, blanket, or anything withoutthe BYU logo on it. We would just laugh and kind of be concerned! Until that Thursday night out strolls Shantel with her BYU sweatshirt on. From that moment she became my concern! Ha Ha.
A little BYU spirit doesn't hurt!


Right after 3rd quarter I really had to go to the bathroom, so Shantel and I began our hike down to the bottom, as I was walking under the tunnel I noticed something crumbled up on the ground. I hurried and picked it up noticing it was some $$$ money. I looked around and stood there waiting for someone to claim it and no one did. I had just found myself $18.00, so I bought a BYU hot chocolate souvenir mug. I was just thrilled!

0 comments: