Those are the cutest pics! You two are so darling! February will be here before you know it! I heard about your ugly sweater party, and you need to post some pics asap! I'm dying to see tyson in an ugly christmas sweater!
HELLO! Friend! Where are those beautiful wedding pictures I know you have?!?!? I want to see them! Just cause you're all shacked up in your newlywed love nest doesn't give you the right to leave us blog hanging. Get your priorities in order young lady! :)
Hey cousins! Congrats! haha You guys need to update your blog so everyone knows how you guys are! None of us have even seen you guys since you have been married haha! luv ya!!! xoxo
7 comments:
Way cute! Congratulations!
I LOVE Both of those pictures!! And you will LOVE having an anniversary right in the middle of winter!! YAHOO!!
Those are the cutest pics! You two are so darling! February will be here before you know it! I heard about your ugly sweater party, and you need to post some pics asap! I'm dying to see tyson in an ugly christmas sweater!
Lace, LOVE the pics. You guys are a gorgeous couple. And what a great time for a wedding, wow it's coming up. You guys are darling.
HELLO! Friend! Where are those beautiful wedding pictures I know you have?!?!? I want to see them! Just cause you're all shacked up in your newlywed love nest doesn't give you the right to leave us blog hanging. Get your priorities in order young lady! :)
Hey cousins! Congrats! haha You guys need to update your blog so everyone knows how you guys are! None of us have even seen you guys since you have been married haha! luv ya!!!
xoxo
hey time to UPDATE!! love you!
Post a Comment