Halloween was amazing!
I woke up early and put together a basket full of goodies and fun things for Tyson to surprise him with at work for Halloween and little did I know that Tyson was whipping up something of his own! Tyson surprised me with...
I woke up early and put together a basket full of goodies and fun things for Tyson to surprise him with at work for Halloween and little did I know that Tyson was whipping up something of his own! Tyson surprised me with...
(Ziggy loved it, it was the cutest thing)

CELINE DION TICKETS. I love love love her. She is amazing! I have wanted to see her in concert forever.
Tyson and I made a list of things we want to do in our lives together, and this was one of them.
We are on a roll.
I am so LUCKY! THANKS SO MUCH TYSON. LOVE YOU!
We are on a roll.
I am so LUCKY! THANKS SO MUCH TYSON. LOVE YOU!





5 comments:
Oh my GOSH!! I love him, what a sweetheart!
Look at Ziggy, he looks like he is loving Life.
LOVE THE BASKET!!
Lace...Yeah...we are going with mom and dad, Gigi and Cheer, Sher and I am not sure who else. We should all meet up for dinner before the concert!!
Ziggy looks darling and Tyson is one lucky man, you are the BEST!!
how fun! what a great idea. You will have to add to the list every time you check something off...
You will love the concert, we saw it in Vegas last September. Very thoughtful!
I love Ziggy (or should I say Fieldy) in the bike basket! So awesome! You will have such a blast at Celine Dion! Tyson's so cute for surpising you with that!
Post a Comment