CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sunday Afternoon with...

THE "B" TEAM


My favorite apples are finally ready to pick off the trees, I was so thrilled! I think I eat about 3 to 4 a day. Cheer and I love these apples.
We went out West to go Pine nut hunting earlier today with Tyson's family so we were in quite the Gid-up!

Helping Cheer and Gigi pick some tomatoes for some more yummy salsa, it's so delicious!!!

Sunday is the best day ever, it's a good time for relaxing and a chance to spend with family to laugh, talk and just have a good time.




2 comments:

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

Happy Birthday!! We love you so much and hope you have a great day!!!
Love,
Mike, Heather and Colee

Amy said...

Lacey you are such a cutie! Can't wait for your big day, when is it by the way?