This last weekend for Labor Day Tyson and I went with his Bean side up camping by Strawberry. It was such a fun and relaxing weekend! We did all sorts of things- we played games, made s'mores by the camp fire, ate yummy food, watched movies, the guys went dove hunting, and we all just talked, laughed and enjoyed everyone's company.

Ziggy's first snow fall, and Tyson's since he's been home from Brazil. I couldn't believe it actually snowed. It was so fun.
After and during the big rain-snow-& Hail storm we went for a 4-wheeler ride and got just a little muddy, it was a BLAST and so cold!
This winter may be a little rough for my sweet Tyson, after being in hot Brazil for 2 years. We can hopefully get through it together. 





4 comments:
oh dear... snow already... poor Tys! ha ha! looks like you had so much fun! and you are taking lots of cute pics for the wedding video! love it!
sounds like a muddy fun Mess!! I love the picture of Ziggy and Tysons first snow. Especially when Tys is wearing socks with flip flops. hahaha
I too wanted to comment on the socks with sandals getup! Love it! I am a little disappointed, however, that tys isn't wearing his sweet leisure pants! Ha ha! It looks like you guys had a blast! I love all of the cute pics!
Oh Jenna, Jenna, Jenna we do LuV that little beauty! We play the yard golf with my brothers family but we call it flog (golf backwards), it was the hit at girls camp this year. I am not ready for snow, make it go away. You will certainly get your fair share of camping, hunting, and fishing by marrying into the Bean family.
Love Ya
Auntie Allie
Post a Comment