CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yee-Ha!

Strawberry Days is here, and don't think for one minute that us Bizzles were going to miss it. Tonight I had Shannon and Cory's kids so we decided to all adventure out to the Rodeo in PG. We had such a Blast!!!Here we are all decked out in our cowgirl gear, it is always such a process, but we dcn't mess around!
Hayes was so excited to be able to dress up like Woody from Toy Story, and Olivia was Jesse. It was the cutest thing. Hayes wouldn't take off his cowboy hat the entire night!



I have always loved Rodeos, especially the rodeo burgers, and Strawberries & Creme. This year it was so fun to be able to go with such a fun crew, and be with some of my favorite people ever.

7 comments:

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

You gorgeous GIRL!! I bet the rodeo was so much fun! Those boots you found for Olivia are so dang cute! Maybe next year Colee will be more tamed and Mike and I could tag along! Love you!

Shannon said...

oh my, you spoiled them! Thank you, Thank you Thank you!
This morning Hayes came into my room with just his Cowboy hat and his Boots on, and said "hey mom look, i Woody" It was hilarious... I guess it's a good way to wake up!

Ormond Family said...

Hey cute girl, how is everything going? It looks like you had a blast at the rodeo, you always did have fun doing whatever!
Keep in touch
Michelle Ormond

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

How cute do you all look? It looks and sounds like you guys had so much fun (except for poor alex and her allergies)! We'll have to do something fun when you get back from your trip! Love ya!

The Robinson's said...

i love the rodeo! and yes it is a process to get all dressed up... ih ope EsDee found some boots to wear! you are so darling to take the little one's to the rodeo... they are so cute! still am waiting for the day to go swimming... call me!

Amy said...

I love love love the rodeo. Glad you had fun and I love that you got the kids all decked out in their cowboy gear! Cute pics Lace!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

It breaks my heart that I am missing the rodeos!!!!! :( Dang it! I know i've said this before and it's nothing new but you are going to make the BEST Mom! You're always planning and doing such fun things for everyone. I LOVE that purple shirt on you so cute! Okay I have a favor, I'm out here in Florida without my Hansen Family Cook Book and I wanted the ranch dressing recipe do you have it? If you do here's my email and you can send it to me if you get a sec. breelynehin@hotmail.com I know so original right with my name and all :) Love you~