CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lake Powell

McCall and I just got back from Lake Powell with Cory and Shannon and Jenn and Geoff's family. We had such a BLAST! We wakeboarded, knee boarded, jet skiied, surfed, rode the wave runners, tubed, fished, layed out, COLORED (Me and McCall were hooked, we love the big huge coloring books). I love spending time with Hayes, Olivia and Boston. They are the cutest things ever. I love seeing these kids grow and learn, and being a part of their life.

Thanks so much Shannon, Cory, Jenn, & Geoff for such a great vacation!

8 comments:

Bean There...Done That said...

So, so fun! I am so happy to see you relaxing. I noticed McCall was looking very beautiful and tan on Sunday. Where did you get your darling headbands?
Love Ya
Allison

Shannon said...

So fun! Sweet Picture of you Jumping on the Wakeboard!
We had Such Awesome Weather too, how are we so spoiled??!!

Shant Biz said...

HEY CHICKY THAT LOOKS SO FUN!!!! IM LEAVING TODAY AMD IM SO EXCITED I WISH YOU WERE COMING DOWN TOO THAT WOULD BE A BLAST!!!!! WELL WE WILL HAVE TO GET TOGETHER AFTER I GET BACK LOVE YA!!!!

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

I'm so glad you had so much fun! You need some vacations to get you to relax. I missed you while you were gone! We need to do lunch when I get back from Cali! Love ya

Ally said...

how fun!! i cant wait to see you!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

I oh so JEALOUS!!! I wish so much that I was able to go this year! I wish even more that I would be able to take Ryan! If we would have stayed in Florida, like we planned, it would have been perfect just to drive up. But now being in Florida it's just not possible :( maybe next year (I feel like I have said that before). I am SO EXCITED that you were able to go though! I am jealous of everyone else that they got to go with you! You are one of the most fun people to be around and I miss you! I love the headbands too!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

oh and HOLY CRAP nice air! You've clearly improved your boarding skills without me!

Amy said...

Lace I love the picture of you catching some serious air, wowzers girl. And aren't you just the little hottie, you look awesome. Looks like so dang much fun. I'm glad that you guys had a good time. Hope to see you sometime soon, I'm going through Lacey withdrawls. Hang in there.