CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Utah Flash!


EsDee's Flyerz Cheer group performed at the Utah Flash 1/2 time Thursday night. They did awesome. They didn't do their normal routine, so I couldn't get any pics of EsDee stunting, but she is so talented and AMAZING!!! I love watching her. Me, Shad, all the Bizzles and my Mom and Dad all went to support. We had such a fun time. Afterwards I finally got to see August Rush, I know I'm a little behind but it is such a darling movie. I am so buying it! My Mom and Dad

Mccall, Alex, & Allyson. They are the funniest things ever. I never stop laughing when I'm with them.

6 comments:

Bean There...Done That said...

Lacey-
You are so right about EsDee, she is beautiful, talented and so, so sweet; just like the rest of you! Dave is so glad that she is in his SS class this year. I am glad you are finding time to have fun in between all of your jobs.
Love Ya
Allison

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Okay you are so freaking tan! I'm so jealous! We're related, what happened to me?! I totally got the shaft on the good skin gene! So Shad is adorable Lacey! You guys look so dang cute together!

Amy said...

Yah hoo, I love Alex and McCall, they are my fav. And I have to say that my kids absolutely adore them. Your little sis is so cute. Glad you had a good time. You seriously are such a doll.

Ludvigson Family said...

I can't believe how old Esdee is getting. It seems like yesterday I was babysitting you guys! Now you are just amazing, beautiful, girls! How fun for the three of you to be so close and supportive! Aren't sisters THE BEST!!!!!

ps
Zions looked fun! Hello call me next time you are in St. George (I am only 40 min. away)

Shannon said...

I love watching EsDee too, even though it is a little freaky!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Now you need to buy Enchanted, it is out on DVD and i love that show!!!!
You and your Bizzles are so cute!

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! It's so good to be able to see what your up to. It was so good to talk today! Good luck with your training at Chili's this week. I'll be in when you're ready for me! Love ya