I got the chance to go see Rascal Flatts on Friday. It was such an amazing concert. Kelly Pickler was the opener for Rascal. The stage and everything was amazing. We sat next to these 2 drunk ladies that could barely walk up and down the stairs. They had to leave early because they got so drunk, the sweet things. They were a huge concern. I was laughing so hard. I forgot how good Rascal's songs are. I have been loving their music lately. The guys are actually all quite halarious. Rascal Flatts puts on a way good concert. It was such a BLAST!!!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Rascal Flatts
Posted by Lacey Bean at 7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Lacey,
I heard it was amazing, looks like you guys had tons of fun. I heard you pretty much had to eat and run to get there on time, but you did woo hoo. So I thought it was Kelly Pickler who opened??? Anyhoo, you look so pretty in that pic. Hang in there!
How fun! I am NOT a huge country fan, but i do love Rascal Flatts! I would have loved to see what Shad was doing when the ladies wanted to dance with him! hehehe
Post a Comment