

I am back once again from Maui. We had the funnest time ever. It was gorgeous there, and the weather ended up being great. We swam, hung out at the beach, went to the spa (which is always interesting with all those other women, if you know what I mean), went to a Luau, shopping, got a ton of sun, and just hung out in Cory and Shannon's gorgeous condo. It was an amazing get-a-way! Thanks so much Cory and Shannon. Love you and your family a ton.
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Welcome Home to Me!
Posted by Lacey Bean at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Welcome home! haha
I sent you those pictures, check your yahoo account! Thanks again for all of your help, it was so fun to go with you too!
Love you tons.
Merry Christmas!!
Lil Lady you need to update so I can see all the fun you had in Hawaii! I hope you're feeling better Lacey. I've been thinking about you and I hope they figured out what's wrong. Love you! Bree
Post a Comment