CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

1st Presidency Christmas Devotional


My family, Shad and I went to the 1st Presidency Christmas Devotional. It was Fabulous. President Hinkley is so darling. They all gave amazing talks and there is such a powerful spirit that comes with those men.




Afterwards we walked around Temple Square with the
rest of the millions of people that had the same idea. It was a bit cold, but tons of fun. They don't have as many lights this year, but it is still a great Christmas tradition. I just love going up every year with my family, it is one of my favorite family traditions.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

How fun! But where is the Picture of Shad? hehe
I still need to go and see Temple Square all lit up! What a fun tradition to do that with your family, i didn't even know that you went!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Lacey! My love hello! Okay first of all, I MISS YOU! Second of all i'm so jealous that you went to Hawaii! Third of all i'm even more jealous that you went to that devotional. I wanted to go so bad but we both had to work :( Being a grown up gets in the way! And last of all who is Shad? I have a blog now so update me! I'm excited to see you for the X-mas stuff.

Shant Biz said...

Lace just thought i would tell you your blog is darling!!!! and yes the devotional was amazing as well!!!! well your a brat for going back to hawaii but i hope you have a blast!!!! you deserve it!!!!