CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just Us GIRLS!

We just arrived back from our annual Back-to-School extravaganza! We had such BLAST! This trip is our 3rd year going, it's such a fun tradition we have. We found some way fun cute stores in Vegas, and just shopped until we dropped. Every night after shopping we were just exhausted. All the s would be just a going with a conversation while I was getting ready for bed, then it would immediatly go silent, Good Night! It was so funny. Me and Alex has great shopping success, Allyson and EsDee did ok, and McCall of course didn't do so well. That is usually the case, I buy everything I see if it's a bargain and McCall just doesn't ever quite know what and when to buy something.
Besides just shopping every second of every day, we also of course ate our traditional Wingers, and I got a chance to try on some wedding dresses for the first time at a little bridal shop we found. It's so fun and quite a chore to try on all those dresses. There will be a lot more of that coming up, I hope Cheer is ready for that. When we got to Vegas we also at at the amazing Cheesecake Factory, which was delicious!While we were there we also of course hit the Custard shop, discussed and planned stuff for my wedding, did nails and glitter toes, had some major Talk, and of course just bonded. I love having this chance to get away with the s, it's always such an adventure and so much fun!!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

You girls always have so much fun!! I love that you do this every year.

Ludvigson Family said...

Congratulations on the engagement. You two are the cutest couple. What a cute way to ask you too, that is great you documented it all. So do you have a date set yet?
btw, Lake Powell looked like a blast and what a fun girls trip to Vegas. You are just a little party animal lately!

Bean There...Done That said...

Ummmmmmmmmm, I am waiting, waiting, waiting, for that phone call.
Love Ya
Allie

Amy said...

Looks like so much fun! Check out my comment on your last post. I am freaking out girl! I am so so so so so so excited for you. Let me know when the big day is okay!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're ENGAGED!!!!!!!!! It's such a fun fun time Lacey! Enjoy every second of it! I'm going to call you because it has be way way way too long since we've seen each other I miss you!!!!