CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I think I got one?

I just got back from fishing with the Beans this past week in Montana, and other than the fact that I was ill the whole time we still had a great time.

We caught so many fish, well Tyson did and I was his assistant with netting them in. Tyson's dad is a hard core fisher, so he was showin us how it was done. In fact, Tyson actually caught an 11 lb. Hybrid Fish. It was huge! I love being out on the lake and just enjoying the outdoors, it is so relaxing!

3 comments:

The Robinson's said...

ok seriously! first of all Bean is so dang cute... he got cutter since the mission! and how darling is that puppy! i want one so bad, but we can't have one in our apartment...the second we move i am getting one! you look so darling in all those pics... and you make a cute couple!!!

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

It looks like you had fun in Montana! You look like a serious fisherman! Fun Fun! Oh my gosh, Ziggy is the cutest little thing ever! I just want to squeeze him! look at that little face! How cute that Tyson surprised you with it! I can't wait to see him!

Shannon said...

I think that he is sooooo DANG Cute! I love the pictures and am wondering did you even catch any Fish??!!
YOu needed some "Catsblood" like Boston and Chase use in Lake Powell...EWwww..Hahaha