Tonight McCall, Alex, EsDee, and myself all went on a rollerblading adventure. The night was going so smooth until the very end when Alex decided to take a different route and face/body plant into the cement. We all didn't know whether to laugh, considering her white shirt wasn't white anymore and after all she did fly in the air and slide across the cement. It was a huge concern. For the most part she was ok, no tears but she is a little concerned about her arm being jammed or something to that effect. Hopefully it's nothing too serious.
After that experience we had to hurry home to watch the One Tree Hill season final episode. We are all hooked on it. Allyson joined us for the rest of the evening along with London (she has to go to school with McCall tomorrow for one of her classes, so she gets to hang out and have a sleepover with the bizzles, YAH!). After our very intense ending of One Tree Hill we roasted up some s'mores and all headed off to bed.
Monday, May 19, 2008
All the BIZZ...
Posted by Lacey Bean at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Could my niece look any onaryier. She Oh how I wish I could have been roller blading with y'll. I would never go roller blading here. They don't have sidewalks around my house. I would just die on all of the rock and pull an Alex. I hope tha she ends up okay. Sweet thing! I should be home for Isaac's wedding. Depending on flights hopefully Jacob will be with me. I love you girl and miss you so much!
It looks like you guys had lots of fun. Go Alex Go, way to do a face plant, that is a little concerning. So am I going to see you this summer?? You look so good by the way.
Alex let me know about her incident, and don't worry that she has to go to the doctor to check out her arm. Sweet girl. She's a hoot. I missed the season finale and I don't know what to do with myself. anyway, hope things are going good. Love ya!
oh Alex! i really hope she is ok ha ha... I was dying at the season Finale! who does Lucas call! I don't know if i can wait for the next one to start! love ya
How fun! Oh i wish i could tear it up Rollerblading! haha Poor Ally Cat!
I never knew you loved "One tree hill" you may also like "the hills" i am gonna tell you however Cory thinks it is the Most retarded show ever, but Guess who watches it with me! hehe
Please get hooked on "the office" i need someone to laugh about it with!!
Next time you are out rollerblading stop by! I could have "doctored" up Alex. We need to get together and have an "Office" marathon, I am hooked on that show and love watching the DVD's over and over, Dwight is killin me. I really wish there was a Shrute Farms so we could take a little vaca and tour the Beet Farms. I can't wait for the next season to start.
Love Ya
Allison
What a fun night! with the exception of Alex's mishap~ hope she is o.k. I would totally pull an Alex if I tried to rollerblade. My new show is so you think you can dance! It starts tonight, yah!
oh my heck! i'm obsessed with "the hills" its sorta sad! even Colby loves it! People tell us we need a life if we like the hills... but it is so great! and we definaley need to be chating about "So you think you can Dance!" greatest show ever! please watch! and p.s. i did the same color of glitter toes as you and they are stunning! have fun in Powelle! i'm jelous!
Hey Lacey,
I have a blog now, pinkshaybabe.blogspot.com check it out we can keep in touch now through blogging. I saw alex at amy's shoe party she told me the whole roller bladding story that is so sad. but your so cute love ya
shayla
Post a Comment