CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

The Bizzles

Hailee came down this weekend for the party. We all hung out all weekend long, doing all this fun stuff...

(Lacey, EsDee, Alex, Hailee, & McCall)
Shopping
Eating
Laying out
Dancing
Reading magazines
Watching movies
And getting the latest HS gossip.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Just my kind of fun. How fun to just hang out with the girls, that's the best. Hey are you coming this weekend? I hope we get to hang out, how fun will that be? Hope to see you.

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

How fun! It sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend! Camille is such a hoot. It reminds me of when she would come to school to sing happy birthday to you! Good times. It was fun to see you yesterday. We need to do that more often. Love ya!

Bean There...Done That said...

Wow, what beautiful girls! I really miss seeing Hailee and Colton, please give Hailee a big hug for me. Can we please get together and go to dinner? Pleeeeeeeeeeease? I need some Lacey and Lilo time.
Love Ya
Allison

The Robinson's said...

What!!! i love you! i didn't know you had a blog! i'm so excited! and about camille and the 4 wheeler! ha ha i saw a pic on your mom's camera and was laughing my guts out! hilarious! we need to get together soon! call me! love ya

Shannon said...

Oh how fun!! You girls are so gorgeous!!! Looks like good weather, i am so glad, so then maybe we will all be basking in the sun for Spring break!
We miss you.. The Hansen Party looks like so fun too, i love the easter party!
Camille is hilarious!! We are eating at Kimo's tonight, doesn't that sound GOOD! hehe
Loves....

Ludvigson Family said...

It was so good to see you at the Easter Party. I didn't get to talk to you much though, it's crazy chasing kids around. I love that all the cute girl cousins are such good friends. It looks like you had a fun week-end with the girls.

Amy said...

Lacey,
We totally missed you this weekend, I was looking forward to hanging out, boo hoo for me. I hope you were able to study a little, wow that sounds so fun. LOL